Thursday, November 29, 2007

U.R.A. Fever Video....




News from the Red Meat Heart HQ

Hello everyone,

We've been hard at work here at the HQ filming the new
video for U.R.A. Fever. It was a great day here yesterday.
Sophie Muller and friends did the shooting and it was all quite
eventful. Special thanks to Boris the dog who came by for a visit
and was an absolute star, and to all the people who put up with
our noise, our mess, and our unannounced visits. Here is a little
photo of my face, thanks to Sally Branca, who painted me up and
was kind of enough to document it.

When the videos all done we'll let you know where to go to watch it.

Love, The Kills

P.S.... We hope to see you Saturday at Turnmills
and Tuesday at Madame Jojo's in london.
We play at 1:30am this Saturday and 9:15 on Tuesday.
check our myspace for more details.
www.myspace.com/thekills


xxxxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Antonia said...

Can't wait ! And that picture is beautiful.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lolita Hazed said...

I'm quite beside myself with glee.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Blanche said...

This is true suffering.
I can not wait any longer!
I wish I just knew the exact release date so I could appease myself with a count down!!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home